TERMS TO NOTE
The below terms relate to the Zero Agency Fee special running from 1 May 2023 to 31 May 2023.
1. All shipments are subject to equipment and space availability.
2. The Zero Agency Fee strictly applies to shipments paid cash in advance.
3. Rates given are an estimate and are subject to change based on weight, dimensions or additional services.
4. Accessorial charges are not included unless otherwise stated.
5. Rates will not be valid for shipments after the validity date expires.
6. All cargo must be properly packed for transportation. Shipper is responsible for properly packaging for transportation.
7. KMARG Shipping may repackage cargo to meet carrier deadlines. The Cargo Owner will be liable for all related charges.
8. KMARG Shipping reserves the right to refuse service should packaging be deemed insufficient for transport.
9. Additional charges may be incurred if oversize cargo, helpers, distribution, flatbeds or other equipment is required and can be quoted separately on a need’s basis.
10. The quote is based on the information provided by the requester, if any discrepancies are found the adjustment of charges will be notified and applied.
11. Quote does not include government taxes, customs clearances fees/services/inspection, detention, demurrages/storages, duties, fees or requirements for import into destination countries/territories unless otherwise specified in the quote.
12. Dangerous Goods must be correctly and adequately Identified, Classified, Packaged, Marked, Labeled, and Documented in accordance with the Dangerous Goods Regulations that are applicable to the type of hazardous cargo and mode of transport being requested.
13. All Dangerous Goods documentation is subject to KMARG Shipping’s Compliance department acceptance, carrier acceptance PRIOR to accepting or handling hazardous cargo shipment.
14. Subject to live load/unload if not otherwise stated. Detention/Demurrage charges may apply.
15. Payment of charges is subject to the terms and conditions made with KMARG Shipping at the time of quote acceptance.
16. Cargo insurance WILL NOT be added to your shipment unless written acceptance is provided and is available upon request.
17. This is a confidential rate proposal that includes the intellectual property of KMARG Shipping and is to be utilized solely by recipient.
18. All shipments handled by KMARG Shipping are subject to the KMARG Shipping Terms and Conditions which are available on request.
19. Any foreign currency conversions have been